segunda-feira, 19 de novembro de 2007

Lost*

Raindrops falling from the sky
Petals sprout thru your eyes
that happily vanish into mine
‘til suddenly thy love starts to die

And then my smile turns to a cry
such as the water became wine.
The sun will never be able to shine
The eyes are closed and my body lies

My heart is crumbled, I can’t deny
Shepperton Village is in the past
Ancient time of glimpses and sights

Walking there alone, I will always try
Fulfill my wishes has become a task
I’ll be in all our places with you beside.

*Esse poema foi escrito devido ao curso de Inglês, em outubro de 2005.

2 comentários:

Vinny disse...

It's is just amazing. To be honest, I was thinking this is such some music I heard before or a well-poem.
For my surprise, I read on the bottom of the e-mail body that you wrote this.
Well my friend nice words and spelling. Congratulations because this is a gift. I loved your words...
didn't know you got such skills.

Um grande abraço. Fica melhor em português mesmo.
Denis Vinny!

Anônimo disse...

Eu precisei do dicionário umas 3 vezes :-) e não foi a primeira vez. Se eu não me engano você já tinha me mostrado esse poema em algum treino do atletismo.
Abraço.
Márcio